Monday 11 March 2013

My Picture With A Celebrity

Source(Google.com.pk)
My Picture With A Celebrity Biography
Canadian singer and actress Avril Lavigne was born on September 27, 1984 in Belleville, Ontario. At the age of sixteen, Avril signed on with Arista Records and began working on her first album. Her debut album 'Let Go' was released in 2002 and was a huge success, selling over 16 million copies.

Over the years, Avril has produced several number one hits and has been nominated for eight Grammy Awards. Avril has made numerous appearances on the big screen, including roles in Fast Food Nation and The Flock.

Avril married fellow Canadian Deryck Whibley, lead singer for Sum 41, on July 15, 2006 in Montecito, California.

Born on June 4, 1985, in Hod HaSharon, Israel, model Bar Refaeli is best known for dating actor Leonardo DiCaprio and being on the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover. She started modeling at the age of 8 and began appearing in fashion campaigns for fashion brands like Castro when she was 15-years-old.

In 2007, Bar got her big break when she posed alongside Aerosmith in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, making her the first Israeli model to be featured in the magazine. Two years later, Bar was an official modeling superstar after showing up on the cover of the magazine's Swimsuit Issue half-naked and being honored by the Women's World Awards with the World Style Award in a part of her style and elegance.

After being ranked number 57 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women" 2010 list, Bar was moved up to number 97 in 2011 and voted number one on Maxim's "Hot 100" list in 2012.

Aside from modeling, Bar made her acting debut in the Israeli TV drama series Pick Up (2005) followed the TV series Eretz Nehederet (2008) and the drama Session (2011). She also served as a guest judge on Germany's Next Topmodel (2009) alongside host Heidi Klum.

Bar's most recent projects include, her own modeling TV reality series Million Dollar Shootingstar (2012) and making-out with actor Jesse Heiman in a GoDaddy Super Bowl XLVII ad.
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity
My Picture With A Celebrity

No comments:

Post a Comment